Applying for a cash advance is much easier if you first learn how this works.
Look at our step by step instructions to make an idea of how a payday loan (cash advance loan) application is made and how is processed.
First you need to study carefully the terms and policies of the lender and it is very important so you can understand better all the details.
Second step is to fill out the application form and is indicate to be very precise when filling out this form.Fill out the application form accurately and you’ll get your money faster.
The next step is to submit your application.
Now all you need to do is to wait for a call from the lending company. Here you can be asked to fax any additional documents but usually when you apply online you don’t need to fax anything and you’ll get your application approved almost instantly.Requirements
To qualify for a payday loan (or cash advance loan) you must meet some basic requirements like:
How you can repay your payday loan?
- You must be 18 years old or above
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must be employed and receive regular income in the amount of at least $800 per month
- You must have valid saving or checking account
- In case you are not employed then you must belong to social security program and with $800 of monthly income you can qualify for a loan.
First you can payback everything on time and you’ll not suffer any of the additional charges.Payday loan lenders also offer you three options how to repay your loan in case you can’t repay everything back on time. These options are depending on the lender and if you happen to be in such a situation then is better that you contact your lender representative for more precise and accurate information.
- One options is to pay the finance fee only and roll the full loan amount into a separate loan
- Another option is to pay the finance fee and part of the loan amount back, rolling the remainder into a separate loan
- The last option is to pay your loan amount back only and roll the finance charges into a separate loan